SafeSend Suite – Client Management Tips and Tricks
Client Management can be used to manage and view client information across the Returns and Organizers modules.
Benefits of Client Management:
- Allow users to view, add, delete, and update client profile information in a single place.
- Auto client database update if changes are made to client information in SafeSend Returns and Organizers during processing.
- Assist users in maintaining current and accurate client information.
In Product Pop-Ups:
- A pop-up appears during processing if a client is not found in Client Management.
- To minimize the number of pop-ups, always add users using the pop-up and/or upload a client list to Client Management.
- This feature uses Client IDs to fill in client data during processing.
- Duplicate Client IDs should not be used.
- This can lead to an incorrect email address pre-populating for clients sharing a Client ID.
- For CCH users, the Client ID is auto-filled as the file name when a return is uploaded.
- This should be edited in the upload window to include only the Client ID.
- This ensures each user has their own unique ID that does not change year over year.